Saturday, March 04, 2006

News Ticker

The dining room set has been delivered, all looks well, and the sucker even fits in our dining room. That's a first for me.

Mom is staying with us over the weekend. We just finished watching some Monk re-runs by a nice fire.

Mid-terms are next week, followed by a week off of classes. We all know what that means: emotional roller coaster dead ahead!

I took the Christmas tree down today. Pictures coming. It's a long, long story.

I have even had a few good blog entry ideas, but don't expect anything of substance until Monday. I've learned a little bit about insults and intent, introducing children to reason, and understanding that if the happiness you want for others is different than the happiness they get you should still be happy its happiness -- that's right, I'm using my blog as a notepad for future blogs again, it keeps me honest.

Thanks for all the people who keep visiting here on a regular basis. The idea that someone is expecting something in this space spurs me to try and keep putting things in this space -- it is a bit like an anonymous buddy system. Since I get as much catharsis out of these entries as others get entertainment, anyone keeping me writing is also keeping me happy. And for that, I thank you.

-Ed

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume by "took down the Christmas tree" you mean, "walked by it and static electricity caused a spark which instantly engulfed it in flames". Looking forward to hearing the rest of your thoughts.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home