Monday, February 27, 2006

Mardi Gras

Speaking of saturation....

I went to a Mardi Gras party last night. I didn't want to dress up, drink too much, and wake up with a pounding head. I really didn't. But, I felt the need to symbolically show my support for New Orleans and its current attempt to bring some cheer to the rebuilding city. I was not able to fly down there this year and give my tourist dollars to the effort, but I was able to hold a glass high to a place of fond memories.

Ed trying to look intimidating with his bling


Many thanks to my friend Glen for giving me what has been termed my "nerd-bling", a large gold-plated letter E. I'm not sure what use you felt this would go to when you got it for me, but I hope you would be surprised at just how much mileage I have gotten out of it.

-Ed

ps. I think I could be an extra for "poser mobile".

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil Romans said...

You need a pair of sunglasses or a hat of some sort...

http://flickr.com/photos/36828684@N00/100249251/

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home