Friday, February 17, 2006

Late Night Laundry Lists

My first jujitsu class after "the injury" has gone well. I took it easy, just taught the new students. Only took a few falls, and only threw a few people. Hopefully, by next Thursday all will be well. Just a little stiffness and pain left, but that's what Advil is for.

My decluttering efforts have just gotten a boost! My sisters just purchased a vacation home near Ocean City, MD - a little townhouse next to a marina. Woohoo! We have lots of stuff we can donate to the new place. 8)

Linda is pretty miseable some nights, but it is a misery we love (easy for me to say) as it means Lentil is doing just fine. 8 weeks and counting, keep those fingers crossed!

I am now just cracking open my textbook to work on homework. Oy. I'll be up another hour or two. I am propped up in bed with my laptop and a cup of tea, procrastinating through blogging. I also realize I need to get back to drinking tea. How one can be civilized sans tea is beyond me.

I am also listening to my i-pod again! My i-pod suffered from the dreaded battery syndrome. However, for $50 I got a new battery delivered (that is 75% more powerful than the original i-pod battery). This evening before Jjitsu I took my i-pod apart and installed the new battery and wah-la! I have a portable i-pod again!

-Ed

1 Comments:

Blogger Playful Grace said...

Does Linda drink tea? Chamomile tea does wonders - settles the tummy AND promotes good sleep. Also, they sell these wonderful pillows that look like giant candy canes (without the red stripes!) that really helped me to sleep, especially as the belly gets bigger.

If you can get some lavendar essential oil (from a healthfood store) and put some on a cotton ball near the pillows, that helps sleep too. Or, get a lavendar scented lotion, that's very relaxing as well.

Seriously though, have her try the tea if she can. She'll start feeling better when she hits the second trimester. That's the best part! :)

Let her know my thoughts and sympathies are with her!!!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home