Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Quickie

I promise, substance is coming...

I was looking at my web counter (I've been getting some good traffic lately -- please, keep it up, it motivates me to keep posting) and one of the statistics it gives me is the "referring URL" of where you came from.

So, if you come to my blog from a google search, I can actually go to that google search and see just what it is you were searching for which brought you to my blog.

So, I was quite surprised that someone would perform a search of haircut fetishes. I was even more surprised to see that such a search had a hit on my blog!

Try it for yourself:
http://search.msn.co.uk/results.aspx?q=short%20buzz%20haircuts%20fetish&first=11&FORM=PERE


-Ed

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is interesting to see what search causes and individual to come upon our blogs. I was just using the "next blog" feature to get to your site.

Onanite

11:09 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

Indeed. There is no such thing as bad press, and I hope that person so into buzz haircuts stayed a while. Hopefully, they come back, too.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Phil Romans said...

I haven't found any good searchs on my site as of yet... *doh*

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home