Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Gotta Love the Layouts

So I was perusing msnbc.com today and just happened to notice a pretty funny layout. As most people who read msnbc.com know, the right side of the web site is filled with advertisements. Most of them are for dating services, no doubt trying to cash in on onery single people on Valentine's Day.

There was also a picture of Vice President Cheney, referring to a story on how he accidentally peppered a hunting partner (I'm sure you haven't yet heard about it...).

Now, my question is.... was this layout accidental or intentional? Either way, it got a good laugh out of me.



I guess VPs need love too!

-Ed

1 Comments:

Blogger Playful Grace said...

This totally made my day. Especially after the week I had. T

Thanks!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home