Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ouch

Landed on my shoulder from 5' in the air in jujitsu today. I hate it when tall people throw you. Been icing it all night, and am full-up on Motrin. I am gradually getting range of movement back, but it is slow in coming and there is alot of pain. If it isn't notcably better by morning it'll be a trip to the sports medicine clinic.

*sigh*.. I blog this to refer to my previous blog about..."why do I do this to myself?"

Sorry the blog entry is choppy, I can only type with my right hand.

:(

I guess the declutter will have to wait a bit. :)

What is frustrating is that this is something I drill into my students to never do. Never. It is too easy to hurt yourself. But I was tired, and my mind elsewhere, and I was coming back from a 2 month hiatus. I guess we are to do as sensei Ed says and not as sensei Ed does...

-Ed

1 Comments:

Blogger Playful Grace said...

Here's hoping you feel better! (And for snow so you can feel better in the hot tub!) :)

What a painful reminder of the importance of being in the present moment. Especially when doing possibly painful things. But then, I totally see why your mind was somewhere else. :)

Take care, sending you wishes of quick recovery.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home