Saturday, March 11, 2006

Melodrama in the Rear View Mirror

Thanks for the bender. Sorry, all the good stuff I was going to write about got postponed.

It's 12:50am and I've a midterm tomorrow at 8am, so it's off to bed now.

Thanks to all who sent nice comments my way. I was and am fine, but it never hurts to hear that people like you. 8)

Comments on this blog are moderated, just in case, so please bear with me if there is a delay in getting them posted in the future. Also, please don't let the fact that they are moderated make you not want to post comments, even if I don't know you.

I promise I am a liberal censor. 8)

-Ed

1 Comments:

Blogger Playful Grace said...

Hope you did well on your midterm! And don't worry, at least I'll still be here until you get a chance to write about what you've planned. :)

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home