Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated

I am doing fine, but have been trying to catch up with many things...

- Work has had some major fires (metaphorical fires...)
- My martial arts instructor just got out of surgery
- My friend was married over the weekend and I got to speak at his wedding.
- I've been playing "family organizational date bingo" (Linda and I have 4 events between July 2nd and 5th)
- I've been running around trying to figure out what happened to my grad school applications.

A great and humble thanks to those who have asked what has happened to me.

The short answer is I have temporarily traded this tar pit for a few others. 8)

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil Romans said...

Grad school is not NEARLY as much fun as you might think it is.

Right now it is a COOL idea. You can tell all your friends.... yeah, I am applying for Grad school.

Feel hip mister, cause half way through you will be whimpering like a kid without his binkie!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home