Friday, June 10, 2005

Cruisin'

Hey all,

Linda and I are on a ship heading off to the Caribbean! Woohoo! I've got 4 or 5 backlogged blog entries to put in, but we hit a couple of snags:

1. This ship doesn't have in-room wireless internet access like I thought, so, no pictures.

2. This ship doesn't give you a one-time fee for internet usage. It's 50 cents a minute.

3. Work got ungly and most of my internet budget will be spent answering work emails after Linda has gone to bed. 8)

Sorry, at 50 cents a minute this is the best bloggin you will get.

The ship is gorgeous. We arrived at noon and we on the ship by 12:10. The ship was deserted until 3pm. We were very lucky. Food is good. Linda and I had a dinner table set for 6 and it was just the 2 of us. We agreed to let an older woman and her husband join us for the rest of the week as they were seated with screaming children and were desperate to escape. More on that later.

Also, a reminder of things to blog:

- My exercise equipment hurt me.
- The sunglasses fiasco
- Cruise pictures

-Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home