Monday, May 02, 2005

Dory?

The run-away bride from Georgia was found. yeah, yeah.. she got cold feet and fled the state. Rumors have it that she had done this at least 2 times before to 2 other poor guys.

Alot of people are angry at her. She wasted alot of police resources and, it seems, scared the dickens out of several loved ones.

Don't judge her too quickly. I just noticed something:



I've got to go to the wedding! The Wedding! I love weddings. I love white.

Snow! Snow! I love snow! It never snows in Mexico.

I'll go to Mexico! It'll be fun! A vacation! It's so new there.

New! ... New ... Oh, I am forgetting something.. Oh, I got it! I was going to New Mexico! Phew. And for a minute I thought I was going to be in trouble...

-Ed

1 Comments:

Blogger robertus said...

Brilliant!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home