Monday, June 05, 2006

Hail Caesar

I just learned that a friend of mine has a friend named Caeser. How incredibly cool is that? I know Johns and Mikes and Brians and Joes.... but... a Caesar now that's a name with some power behind it.

Watch out, I've deciced that I need to know someone named Caesar and the quickest way to accomplish that goal is to simply rename one of my existing friends "Caesar". Alternatively, if your name is Caesar, please contact me and we can become fast friends.

-Ed

4 Comments:

Blogger Phil Romans said...

What, your other friends' names are crap?!

Just think what I could be with a first name of Ceasar...

1:29 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

That's it! Your new name is Caeser. Get used to it!

-Ed

4:05 PM  
Blogger Playful Grace said...

Oh bummer... I was going to volunteer to change my name. :) Although, it'll be fun to start calling Phil Ceasar now...

9:23 PM  
Blogger Phil Romans said...

I would like to go my Roman name:

Caesar Chicken Pox

No thats not it...

Caesar Phil-Maximus Dude

Not thats not it either...

Ceasar Romanuis!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home