Thursday, May 25, 2006

Welcome Back

It has been too long, and I have no good excuse for that. Worse, I am about to say goodbye again. Goodbye? To a well deserved vacation. Well deserved? Trust me on this one.

When I get back:

Linda and I have starting registering for baby items. It was fun. It was scary. At some point I think a clerk needed to wretch the scan-gun away from my twitching hand. We were there for almost 5 hours.

Linda and I had a little scare and went to the hospital. All seems OK, so I'll leave things in suspense until I get back.

My latest piece of furniture is complete. Pictures coming.

Linda had 5 yards of mulch delivered to the house. Much gardening was performed. Pictures coming.

I've had several wonderful insights on fatherhood that I would love to share. This will be a most important summer for me and I need to take the time to write them down before they are lost. Hopefully a relaxing, long weekend will refill the blogging coffers.

-Ed

1 Comments:

Blogger Playful Grace said...

Oh yay, a post! Oh no... more waiting, and suspense too!?

I was cracking up with the registering for 5 hours, it took us that long too, maybe a little less then that. So much to think about (what do I need?) and then there's all those "oh, that's cute", and "surely we can use this", and then there are those "must haves, but don't really need", you know, all those lovelies that you want. It's a fund and draining experience.

Enjoy your vacation. I've missed your posts, but looking forward to what you have to say when you get back!

Have a great time, and take care of yourselves.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home