Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ooops

You know you've made a mistake when, upon arriving at work, you see the following note (from your cat, Chester) in your inbox...

-Ed

ps. Sorry hon. I checked the screened-on porch... I swear!

pps. The bunny movie was the Wallace and Grommit movie. I don't watch bunny movies. I swear.

---

Um, Hello human dad,

This is your cat-son, Chester - or Chest-Duh as you prefer to call me. I just wanted to let you know that you locked me out of the house last night. Sure, I enjoy spending time out doors in the safety of the screened-in porch, but not all night long. I was hungry, thirsty, and I needed to use the restroom. Sure, sure, you will spin this so that it is I who looks like the fool. I have made my peace with that. I just wanted to let you know what happened.

By the way, I really enjoyed watching that Bunny movie last night; of course, I couldn't hear the sound through the closed door, but I enjoyed the movie nonetheless. Perhaps human mom will let me out to chase the bunnies one day.

Sincerely,
Chester

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

*sigh* yet another reason why I would rather have a dog. 8)

-Ed

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home