Thursday, April 27, 2006

No doubt about it

It has been way too long since I've been able to blog. How come the more full and busy life becomes the less time we have to absorb it and communicate it?

Lately, I've been getting my writing fix at work with proposals and papers. It's a busy time and, at times, I feel like I get paid to read science fiction.

Finals are next week and, after that, I promise I'll be back to a more regular schedule. Deep apologies to those regular readers who have inquired about my absence.

I've already tried to figure out a new schedule for posting. It's 1:30am and I've got an early morning meeting tomorrow. yuck. Hopefully I can get into a groove and start posting from work at lunch. 8)

-Ed

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil Romans said...

I've never been able to understand how people operate on such little sleep... seriously, how the heck do you do it?!

Sleep in meetings... grab a power nap in the car while pretending to look for something in work parking lot... do "research" in a closed door lab and grab a nap?

Then again I am a morning person.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home