Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Where in the World is Ed

Short entry...

Sometimes I get e-mails from some random friends and family members who occaisionally peruse my blog. Just to be general about it, let's call these people "my mother".

Sometimes, these e-mails will point out or expand upon some train of thought put forth in a blogentry of mine. Again, to generalize, let's say the e-mails are about my horrid abuse of tense and spelling.

Some of it is not my fault. I'll let you in on a secret...

If I am blogging from my laptop, you will see lots of missing "k"s. Why? I have no idea. Some anonymous piece of mung has worked its way under my "k" key and, 9 times out of 10, I get no K.

If I am blogging from my home desktop computer you will see lots of words run together. Why? Either my thumbs have gotten horribly weak or the spacebar on my home computer is broken. I really have to hit the spacebar right to get a space.

If you see K's and spaces but nothing makes any sense, I am using my work computer and am trying to aqueeze off a blog entry before any officemates notice I am not working.

If you see a combination of the above then, clearly, I am in 3 places at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home