Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Linda Through The Ages

Linda will be 37 weeks on Tuesday. That means that, come Tuesday, Linda is considered full term -- that's pregnancy speak for "hold onto your britches". We have been blessed with a pretty uneventful pregnancy. Linda has been healthy, Lentilina has been healthy, and all have been active and happy for the past 9 months.

I hope and pray that our little girl is healthy and that birth goes well -- I'm sure I'm not the only dad-to-be who has thought this. I'm also sure that this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship with my new best friend: Worry.

I am often in awe of Linda. I've said several times she has such a wonderful work and personal ethic about her and she does all that she does with an air and beauty that makes me proud. In that vein, here are a few shots of my pregnant, darling wife:



Linda is 5 months along when my niece graduated Elementary School




She was around 7 months while vacationing with friends




Linda takes after her mom. From the back she doesn't look pregnant at all at 8 months.




End of 8 months at my Family's Baby Shower!




Kaitlyn has started becoming more prominent.




Scaling Mount Kaitlyn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home