Monday, April 10, 2006

Freeze Frame

A few days ago I pulled out *the cardboard box*. What is *the cardboard box*? No, it is not the box of unicorn figures I had when I was a kid (long story... you trying growing up with sisters sometime). It was *the cardboard box* of pictures or, as I like to call it, The Kodak Burial Ground. This is the place where photo-memories go to die and I was tired of it taking up space in my office. So, I began the process of categorizing these moments from my personal history.... pictures of me as a baby, as a toddler, highschool and college. Wedding pictures. Family pictures. Dog pictures. Cat pictures.

Over the next few days I'll be posting individual pictures and some wonderful stories that accompany them.

-Ed

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil Romans said...

I had one of those boxes... stayed under my bed. I think when I was 15 it finally fell apart from being used so much.
Thats when all the contents got scattered to the winds.


And yes, I can understand growing up with sisters... two older ones. It was pure hell.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home