Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Enjoying The Calm

I went to my uncle's 85th birthday party on Sunday. Have you ever been to a house filled with 30-40 Italians? My ears are still ringing. 8)

I also went to a funeral this evening -- a friend's godmother passed away.

New Horizons launches tomorrow.

Graduate school starts back in two weeks.

I've learned it is hard, during these busy times, to have the time to reflect and have the time to intelligently relay that reflecting. And by time I certainly don't mean physical time, who can't find a spare 10 minutes in the day for their favorite bad habit? I mean emotional time. Putting pen to paper (or, more specifically finger to keyboard) takes a certain emotional toll.

For the time being, that's emotional energy I need to be hoarding for the weeks to come.

-Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home