Monday, November 07, 2005

What is the sound of no keys typing?

OK.. so I promised myself that my next post would be about martial arts. And you know what? I've been avoiding posting about it like the plague. Which, of course, means that I really, desperately should be posting about it.

I take a beating in my martial arts class, and I'm not young. I also hand out beatings in my martial arts class, but everyone else is young. 8| Trying to make sense of controlled violence when one is not trying to train to be a professional fighter is something that, to date, has escaped me. But for some reason, I love to be there.

Now that's about as deep as a wading pool, but its a start for me, and since this blog is supposedly all about making me think about things I wouldn't otherwise think about, I'll take it as a good start.

-Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home