Sunday, October 30, 2005

Par-tay

Our 5th annual Halloween party was a success. People started coming in around 7pm and the last didn't leave until a little after 2am.

I did something last night that I have not done in a very long time: I got drunk. Oddly, beer, mixed drinks, and hot tubbing will do that to a guy. I woke up this morning at 8:30am (thank goodness for "falling back" this weekend) feeling less than chipper. After something that I will just refer to here as "quality time" I was able to go back to bed.

I just rolled back out of said bed. In a few hours I need to be cleaned up and heading over to my good freind's house to visit his newborn daughter and, hopefully, to reassure her that her "uncle eddie' is not a lush. 8)

Pictures forthcoming.

_Ed

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil Romans said...

And here I thought I was a super wuss for bowing out at about midnight or so...

Next year Ed, get more single women so that Rob and I have something else to make fools out of ourselves. ;^)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

Sorry man, we are a couples-heavy group! 8(

-Ed

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home