Monday, November 21, 2005

My Winter Look

I have a "winter" look that I developed last year, including a wool cap and long wool jacket. I picked it up last year while doing some Christmas shopping at the Haggerstowne outlets. Yes: I went Christmas shopping at a series of outlets and walked away having just bought things for myself.

So, I enjoy the cap and jacket -- it makes me look studiously eccentric:




This was a quick snapshot from our "friend thanksgiving" (blog entry coming). It's always nice when you try a new look and people notice it on you. For example, I had the following conversation a while ago, with a good friend of mine:

Friend: What's up, man?
Ed: Hey, how ya doin'?
Friend: What's with the hat?
Ed: It's my new look.
Friend: Ok, Re-run.
Ed: Re-run?
Friend: Re-run.



re-run?!?!


Ed: That's cold, man. Real cold.
Friend: Sorry, re-run.

-Ed

ps. What package was I carrying? A birthday present for a friend of mine:



Mega-zooka from ThinkGeek


So, yes, even though the hat lends itself to a studious look, I am still a geek at heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home