Friday, May 27, 2005

How to Relax

A three day weekend! I've never been so ready for a three day weekend in my life! Saturday is deck work, weather permitting, and a good friend's 31st birthday. Sunday is family and a bushel of crabs! Monday is computer games and sleeping late. I can't wait.

In two weeks, Linda and I will be cruising the Carribean, and after the year we have had so far, we are counting the minutes!

Sorry for not posting anything more regularly, but work and home projects have eaten any energy I would otherwise have to blog. I don't think we have fully recovered from the amount of work we did before Mother's Day.

-Ed

ps. The treadmill is working out great...you know, once we got all the dust off of it. 8)

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil Romans said...

Don't you mean, IF you get the dust off it?

=)

My solution to the treadmill, I got myself a dog who wants to be walked everyday.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home