Wednesday, December 14, 2005

New Posts Friday

Finals are this week, and coming off of a 103 hour pay period, I have had absolutely no emotional energy with which to blog. Thank you to all who have expressed some concern over whether I am alive or not. Hopefully you all have been so caught up in the Christmas sprinting that you've also not had time to come back and see just how lax I've gotten in my posting.

Last final is tomorrow and, after some wine-drinking and hot tubbing on Thursday night, I should be ready to tackle my back-blog of events on Friday.

8)

-ed

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil Romans said...

Heres hoping you stay warm with the cold rain tomorrow!!!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

The final was almost cancelled because of weather. Note the use of the word "almost".

I slid all the way out of the parking lot Thursday night.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home