Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hobbes

I loved Calvin and Hobbes. Fact is, I still do. While alot of people enjoy the script because of the absurdity of Calvin's reflections (mismatched, as they are, to his age) they actually remind me of what was going through my head when I was that age. Or at least some reasonable approximation. Hence the Hobbes.

In my martial arts class I earned the nick-name "tigger" because I kept bouncing during sparring. Bouncing is much different than being light on your feet. Bouncing opens you up to a painful thing called a take-down. 8) Hence the tiger.

Also, I was born in the "year of the tiger" (1974), which adds to my affinity for the animal.

What am I talking about? I'm an internet-fad dork and I adopted a virtual pet. Scroll down, it's on the right.

-Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home